Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For Sale!

Well, all of our hard work the past two weekends has really paid off. OUr house is now on the market for sale. We have our first showing tomorrow morning between 10am - 11am. Lori broke out the chocolate chip cookies to see how long the smell lingers. We will bake some in the morning to make the house "smell and feel like home" to our potential buyers. We will bury our Saint Joseph statue in the front yard tomorrow and ask that everyone pray everyday to Joseph that our house sells in a timely manner - like yesterday! Sorry, but we were a month late getting the house on the market, so we have to squeeze the sell in quickly.

We are suppose to say the prayer to Saint Joseph for nine days straight. When I sold my house the first time, I said the prayer nine times a day for nine days. This time around, I will need some help for my prayers to be heard. The man upstairs has not been smiling to brightly upon me these days because of a disagreement he and I have regarding my admission (or lack there of) to the University of Delaware. Yes, I agreed to abide by his wishes, but I never said I had to agree with them.

Anyway, back to the house. Three bedroom ranch with full unfinished basement, two car attached garage, with newer roof, paint, water heater, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Nice yard with natural fence and mature fruit trees. Friendly neighborhood with lots of families, good schools and great curb appeal. Steady growth area. $175,000.00 list.

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

Where's the virtual tour link??