Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday's Mailbag

Well, I recieved the second of six notifications on my graduate school applications. Another rejection. This one coming from the University of Maryland. This one did not surprise me and did not really disappoint me that much. There were a lot of drawbacks to the University of Maryland and I actually wavered on whether or not to apply there.

So College Park, Maryland gets crossed off our list of potential relocations. We are down to four and hoping that at least one of them comes back positive. The remining universities and cities are (in alphbetical order):

  • Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, Maryland

  • Ohio State University - Columbus, Ohio

  • University of Delaware - Newark, Delaware

  • University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

No comments: