Friday, March 20, 2009

Free Web Friday

In my first Free Web Friday, I posted links to a free paint estimator calculator for painting projects and a free architectural design program. This week's Free Web Friday highlights a couple of similarly related items that were sent to me by my sister. They are 2D and 3D floor planners that will help anyone with where to place furniture in their rooms. They will be extremely helpful for those buying a new home or simply trying to rearrange a room.

Floorplanner - Floorplanner is free for personal use and allows users to create a single house and with floorplans in both 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional views.

Sweet Home 3D - Sweet Home 3D is an interior design program that allows users to arrange furniture in 2D floorplans and then preview them in a 3D layout.

If you are planning to buy a home, rearrange a room, or purchase new furniture, give one, or both, of these programs a try.

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

COOL! Now I can see if I can rearrange the furniture in the Pit of Despair!