Monday, March 30, 2009

Clean Sweep - Week 12

The Risk household's Clean Sweep has officially been placed on hiatus. The reason for the hiatus is the rejections from my graduate school applications. It has been hard to continue making preparations for moving when we in fact, are no longer sure of when we will be moving. Throughout the course of my graduate school applications and planning to move, I have had a plan to be as prepared as possible for when the decision was ultimately made. I am now beginning to think it best to be unprepared, so that we will unexpectedly get some positive news. So until we receive news of where we are accepted and where we will be moving, Clean Sweep will not be a weekly feature.

1 comment:

James Risk said...

Welcome to our blog. I am glad you have enjoyed reading. Feel free to leave a comment anytime.