Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Change Pot Tuesday

The weekly Change Pot continued to rebound this week with its second best week ever. This week, the Found Money Change Pot added $0.40.

On Friday, I found $0.13 in the form of a dime and three pennies. Each coin was found in a different place. The first penny was found in the doorway of the Downtowner Restaurant in Downtown Madison, Indiana. Later, I found a dime in the hallway of the Jefferson County Courthouse and another penny in the parking lot of the Jefferson County Health Department both in Madison, Indiana. However, for the life of me, I can not remember where I found the third penny. This is probably due to everything that was going on in the weekend that had me in Madison, Indiana in the first place - but that's another post.

On Sunday, I found a quarter while helping my brother load up his moving van. The quarter was found inside of an otherwise empty plastic storage bin inside my brother's self-storage unit. I called out the find and my sister immediately said that it didn't count because it was obviously my brother's or someone's in his family. He however agreed with me saying "Finder's Keepers" before noting that the quarter was my payment for helping him move.

On Tuesday, I found two pennies on the floor at Giant Eagle (grocery store) in Morgantown, WV. The first was on the mat in the entrance of the store and the second was at the floral counter.

Weekly Total: $0.40
YTD Total: $1.96

Until next time, "Finder's Keepers".

No comments: