Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NOT ME

A good friend of ours maintains a blog and a few weeks back, she posted a entry titled "NOT ME Monday". If I understood the blog correctly, it was a list of things she had done, but would never admit to doing. I'm sure she will correct me if I misunderstood, but on that assumption, I was inspired to write my own NOT ME entry.


  • I have NEVER sliced my thumb open while trying to condense my trash into a soda can, because the openings of those soda cans are very sharp, I know this.

  • I have NEVER left our garage door opener in my rental car upon returning it. Especially one that I rented from a location 2 hours away (Pittsburgh). And I have definitely NEVER done this when our only other garage door opener was with catsitter because we were traveling.

  • I have NEVER locked myself out of our house and had to ask a neighbor for a ladder to remove the screen from a open window so I could then crawl through.

  • I have NEVER put unleaded gasoline in a delivery truck that only runs on diesel fuel. NEVER. And if I had done it, I would NEVER do it a second time. I know the difference between a green handled pump and a black handled one. I also know that a diesel engine does not run well on unleaded gasoline.

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

HILARIOUS, and you got the point!