Thursday, April 9, 2009

Change Pot Tuesday

I apologize for this post being late. Verizon had an issue with their network that disabled our phone and internet for the past week. Our service was just restored today. Thank goodness we did not have to call 911. Verizon is crediting us for the time we have lost.

Last week's change pot found $0.16 over two separate outings. The first was last Thursday in the parking lot of Walgreens. I had gone over my lunch to pick up a prescription. Between the time I went into the store and the time I returned to the car, someone had dropped a dime and a nickel beside my car. I suspect it was from the car next parked next to me. They had arrived after I did and as I started my car to leave, they were getting into there vehicle. I didn't bother to thank them and I didn't give them their $0.15 back. Thursday's find put the Change Pot over $2.00 for the YTD total.

They second find was on Saturday while exiting Target. We had stopped to pick up some diapers and baby wipes for James and I found a penny on the way out the door.

Weekly Total: $0.16
YTD Total: $2.14

No comments: