Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Change Pot Tuesday

Highlights from this week's Found Money.


  • Thursday, I found 12 cents in the parking lot of Hart Field, Morgantown's Regional Airport. We had gone to the airport to eat lunch at Voyagers and when I got out of the car, I found a dime. I walked around in front of the car to open the door for Lori and I found a penny. When we returned to the car after eating, I found a second penny behind our car.

  • On Friday, I found two pennies at the Sheetz (a regional gas station/convenience store chain) on Route 7 in Morgantown. The first penny was partially hidden by the rug/mat in front of the register. I spotted it while paying for a couple of sandwiches and sodas. The second penny way lying on the floor across from the second register in front of a drink refrigerator. I found it on my way out of the store.



Weekly Total: $0.14
Year to Date Total: $1.32

No comments: