Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clean Sweep - Week 5

Well, I have to say how disappointed I am in our progress with purging unwanted items out of the house. I only managed 3 for the week because we were out of town on Saturday and Sunday when I am able to do most of my purging. This week's items consist of a Car CD/MP3 player and two outdated text books that I had tried to sell online. We are home for the next two weekends, so there should be no excuse for not have boxes upon boxes of stuff to take to Goodwill. I am eyeing several things that will eventually go, but unfortunately, we can not get rid of them at this time. If we can get rid of enough stuff, maybe we can get a Wii before we move instead of waiting til we find ourselves in our new home. It might serve as an incentive to find useless stuff and get rid of it.

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

If you ever need a kick start to your booster, we can always bring the Wii over for the evening and play! :)