Sunday, February 1, 2009

Publication Request

This past Friday, I was quite surprised to find a comment on my history blog requesting permission to publish one of my essays on the California State Military Museum's website. The essay was written last semester for my class on U.S. Naval & Maritime history, which I posted to my blog, All Things Historical, about the Pacific theater of the Mexican-American War. The request came from the museum director who had read my blog entry and said it was an excellent history.

I gave the museum permission to post my essay and hopefully it will give me wider exposure and a greater audience. My history blog needs a few followers. I know I have readers from all over the United States because of my StatCounter, but apparently they wish to follow anonymously.

I will be sure to let everyone know of the link once the essay is posted, so they can read it for themselves.

No comments: