Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clean Sweep - Week 7

It's really hard to determine our progress this week. I can count 6 items that were purged, which doesn't sound like a lot, however, I discovered this week that Lori has been putting some of James' old clothes in a bin to give to our friends Andy and Geri. Andy and Geri had twin boys last year. I don't know how many items are in the bin, but it is pretty full. James has outgrown all of his 12 month clothes some time ago and is working on outgrowing his 18 month apparel. If I had to venture a guess, I would say that we have met this week's goal of 50 items because of how many clothes James has outgrown.

Next weekend, we are in Indianapolis all weekend, so I don't expect to have much at all in the way of progress. Overall, I feel we are coming along with the clean sweep, but I still have a feeling that when moving day arrives, we will have so much that we still need to get rid of.

Til next time.

No comments: