Friday, July 17, 2009

Deal of the Week

Last night, I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few supplies for Lori's upcoming birthday and I came across the "Deal of the Week". Unfortunately, I was not in market for the item that was "ON SALE". After picking up everything I had gone to Wal-Mart for, I decided to run through the clearance aisle just to see if they had anything interesting. I found a single-handle kitchen faucet. The faucet was Peerless' Solutions style and it originally sold (at Wal-Mart) for $72.87. Not a bad deal. But the "better" deal could be found right below the original price. The faucet was on clearance for $74.88! Yes, that's right, you can get the same faucet on clearance for $2.00 more than you'd pay for it normally. Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, I was not in the market for a kitchen faucet, so I put it back on the shelf and carried on my way wondering who might actually fall for Wal-Mart's "Deal of the Week" and if Wal-Mart really truly thought people were that stupid.

Here's your sign! Just don't know if I am suppose to give it to Wal-Mart or the person who actually buys the faucet. Probably the former, since I will never actually meet the latter.

No comments: