Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Change Pot Tuesday

Wednesday - $0.02. Two cents found at the Royal Farms convenience store on Providence Road in Towson, Maryland (Baltimore area). The first, at the checkout counter, I did not pick up because it was back in a corner here I would not be able to reach it. I will donate a penny to the change pot for charity. The second was on the sidewalk outside which I did pick up even though it was raining cats and dogs at the time.

Friday - $0.01. A penny near the ice cream freezers at Kroger on Route 7 in Morgantown.

Saturday - $0.01. A penny at the gas pump at Get Go in Sewickley, PA (Pittsburgh, area). I did not pick it up on the way in to buy drinks for the 4th of July parade and when I came out, a car was filling up so I couldn't get it. I will donate a penny to the change pot for charity.

Sunday - $0.05. A nickel when exiting Wal-Mart in Cranberry, PA (Pittsburgh area).


Weekly Total: $0.09
YTD Total: $5.86

No comments: