Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winding down

As the final semester of working on my bachelor's degree winds down, I am beginning to find myself a little lost. For the last six years I have thrown my entire self into my schoolwork and now that it will be over (at least until grad school), I am contemplating what I will do with my time.

OF COURSE, I will spend lots of time with Lori and James to make up for all the time I have lost with them studying, but I feel I will need to find a project for myself. I have several projects in mind and maybe, I can work on a few of them while I catch up on just relaxing. Here are my post graduation projects.

1. Continue building our family tree (currently 530 relatives, dating back to 1680s in 5 European countries).
2. Building a RELIABLE lighthouse file for my GPS. (See my posting dated 9-14-08.)
3. Clean out the house of anything we no longer use in preparation for next year's move to graduate school.
4. Catch up on some leisure reading.
5. Start writing poetry again.
6. Doing pre-graduate school research on my potential dissertation topic. (I want to make sure I don't lose drive and momentum.)

No comments: