Monday, September 8, 2008

Is football season over yet?

Well, I have to say I didn't have high hopes for the Colts this year. I wasn't sure if Marvin Harrison could come back from his injury last year and then when Peyton came down with a similar injury, it didn't look good. Last night only solidifed my thoughts that it is going to be a long season and this may be the beginning of the end. Not only did Harrison and Manning look bad, the defense was non existent. To top that, Dallas Clark and Joseph Addai both got injured.

If one team losing wasn't bad enough, my Fantasy Football team started out a thrid consecutive season with a loss. The last two years my team has ended up as the doormat of the league and I'm the commissioner! This is not going well.

In addition to the two losses, I had to suffer through a Pittsburgh win! At least lori has been kind enough not to rub it in. When does the season end?

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

I'll rub in that Pittsburgh win! NANNY, NANNY, BOO BOO! But I am also looking at a very long football season with the disaster that was the Mountaineers this past weekend. Sigh. At least I am winning in one of my fantasy leagues....