Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28, 2008

Well, I had my second class this evening - the History of Russia. Seems like it will be an interesting class. It was hard to follow the progression of the various tribes and kingdoms prior to 1000 BCE and it is interesting to see how each conqueroring tribe - Huns, Vikings, etc. grew more savage the the one before. Once we get to Peter the Great and the Romanov clan, this will get really interesting and move a bit better.

Tomorrow is my follow up with Dr. Burns who did my gall bladder surgery. Haven't had any problems since and I expect I will get a clean bill of health. Now, if I could just get the pain center to call me back about the pre-authorization for the prescription they wrote three weeks ago. The insurance doesn't want to cover until I have tried at least four other NSAIDs. I've tried at least five prescription NSAIDs and haven't been able to stomach any of them. Insurance - biggest bunch of crackpots and the largest LEGAL scam on earth - no offense John.

No comments: